Sunday, January 15, 2012

What is in your pocket-sies?

...or just under your desk?

A few times in the fall I biked to work on my Dahon Mu Uno and for one reason or another needed to leave the bike at work. This folding bike is great for an easy ride around town or to and from work and fits so nicely under my desk! Then the next day I can just unfold it and ride home!

The coaster-type breaks took a little getting used to but the simplicity of the bike, with no gears or cables, makes for a really fun ride for traveling here and there around town and don't have too many hills to worry about. It folds up super quick and is really portable - just the way a folding bike should be. I have to give big thanks again to Momentum Magazine for setting me up with this bike!

No comments:

Post a Comment