Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Yoga for Little People

Today, I biked over to the Refinery to teach a Yoga for Little People (and their parents!) class but unfortunately no one showed up! Having taught three sessions now for the Riversdale Community Association on Monday evenings from 6:00-6:45 pm, where only my kids, plus my neighbour and sometimes one or two other families would show up, I thought a class during the day might be of more interest to people – perhaps not! Mind you, it was the first time this type of class has been offered at the Refinery so perhaps a bit more patience is needed to spark some interest. Hopefully we will try again in the spring and then the fall. I am totally keen to lead a young children’s class, so I would be interested to know the preferred times and days that would suit family schedule’s best! This JOOS-Y class (as with all the yoga classes at the Refinery) was coordinated through Jivamukti guru, Jan Henrikson, at Joos Yoga Downtown – another fabulous place to practice yoga!

No comments:

Post a Comment